Our client is a consulting firm leader in Digital Marketing and AI.
Who we are looking for?
Are you passionate about SEO? Do you love “hacking” Google algorithm? Do you get excited when you look at an Html code? We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven SEO Specialist who will join our client Team.
This position is full time, based in our client head office in Balerna (Ticino, 45 minutes from Milan, 20 min from Lugano, Como, Varese, Brianza). Depending on the candidate skills, level and accountability, smart working will be considered as an option after the onboarding phase.
In this role, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
• Working on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with Google’s best practices
• Executing SEO programs, analyzing and optimizing all their aspects, including but not limited audit, content, competitive analysis, links, strategy, etc
• Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis
• Keeping up with the SEO & Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
• Creating reports and inform the client of the value being provided in order to guide their onsite content strategy
• Creating reports on performance metrics of deployed campaigns
Your past Experience and Competencies
• At least 3 years of experience doing SEO, bettere for clients within an agency environment.
• Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools, competitive analysis and Tech SEO
• Track records in building and managing SEO projects
• Google Ads Certification (Search is enough)
• Proficient with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
• Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
• Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
• Fluent in Italian and English, strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
Are you interested?
If you are interested in please send your resume